Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It snowed again!

Well it snowed and snowed and snowed some more! We had a snow day on Friday, January 9th due to one storm. Then another snow storm rolled through and we had another snow day Monday, January 12th. Here is a video clip of Cayden and I getting ready to go outside.


Scott went to take the trash out Friday morning. He got distracted coming back into the house and made a snow angel while Cayden and I watched. Cayden and I ready to go play in the snow. Me pulling Cayden on the sled. My turn. Cayden insisted! He had to try pulling me on the sled. And finally, Cayden decided to make that snow angel that he wanted to make. Here is what it looked like (this was the best picture that I could get)

Here's a little video clip of Cayden making his snow angel.

0 comments: