Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bryce is home!

Just a quick note to let you know Bryce is home! The Gibbons clan is all under one roof again! It is so nice to have everyone back together. I don't have any pictures for this post. Now that I am back home, I have more things to tend to. I just wanted to let everyone know that he is back home. We received a nebulizer to do treatments on him and he is on antibiotics. He seems to be doing much better. Still not 100%, but better, back to his smiling and talking self. I called home Friday morning to tell Scott and Cayden that Bryce was going to be coming home. I talked to Cayden first and told him. His response was, "I'm so excited!" and he really was very excited. He came to the hospital with Scott to bring Bryce (I didn't have a car seat in the car that was there-long story).

While I was in the hospital with Bryce, Scott called me Thursday afternoon to tell me that Aleah has the start of her bottom two front teeth. Then I got another call about 45 minutes later that says Cayley was getting hers as well. I can't believe it! Teeth already! No teeth for Bryce, but I think he is working on it. He is really chewing on his fingers.

I will try to post some more pictures when I can get my life back in order. Not sure when that will be.... :)

1 comments:

J&K said...

Yikes!? I didn't know Bryce was gone! Is he ok? I haven't been on anyone's blogs for awhile! I better scroll down to see what I missed! Take care! Kristi