Sunday, July 26, 2009

New foods!

Yea!!!!! We're finally moving onto what I like to call "people food". So far the babies have had spaghetti with meat sauce, hot roast beef sandwiches with mashed potatoes and gravy (they loved this meal!) and chicken and rice casserole. A veggie that we have often is green beans (not mashed up anymore!)

Today's lunch consisted of our first chicken nuggets, baked potato and corn. They goobled it all up! I just thought I should take a picture of our first chicken nuggets. Trust me, it looked alot more appetizing in person than it does in the picture.

And here's our table set up. I sit in the empty chair so that I can reach all three babies. Aleah is on the far right of the picture (with an orange spoon hanging out of her mouth), then Cayley is in the middle and Bryce is on the far left. Cayden usually sits next to Bryce, but he was at the lake today during lunch time. I am also quite proud of our new table cloth! It is one of those fancy vinyl and flannel ones :) I was always so worried about somehow damaging our kitchen table (we just got it last December to fit our bigger family). Found this tablecloth and thought we would try it out. It's taped underneath so the babies can't pull it off too easily.

0 comments: