Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring is finally here!

For the last week or two we have finally had some nice weather! Of course today is cooler and drizzly, but the snow is gone (at least for now-last year we got a couple of inches the first part of May you might recall my preggo snow angel)


My tulips are growing!


Cayden playing ring toss.


The best gift ever! Cayden has spent some time playing outside with me watching from the window while taking care of babies. But now, the babies and I can join him! Long story short: My cousin Kelly, happened to stumble across this triple stoller, and was able to get it for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! We were able to get it from Montana to ND. The first nice day, Cayden and I took the babies around the block (a few times we ended up cruising around the block). It was so nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air! The babies appeared to enjoy it, putting themselves to sleep. (Aleah pink pacifier, Bryce blue pacifier and Cayley green pacifier).


1 comments:

J&K said...

OMG~ our double stroller was the best invention EVER!!!!!! What a cool stroller....it will be a lifesaver for you this summer!!!