Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeding Three Babies

Scott has been back to work for almost a week now. One or both of my parents often come over to help feed babies, but occassionally I do it on my own. I have mastered my own method to feed all three babies at once. The first time I tried this, it was 2:00 am and I was letting Scott sleep in (he normally gets up with me to help feed). I was doing quite well feeding the babies, and then I realized that I had no idea how to burp all three. I called for Scott via the baby monitor and he came to my rescue. However, now they just take turns being burped so I can do it all by myself.

People have often offered to come help, but no one seems to want to take the 2 am or the 6 am feedings. I can't imagine why!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good method, Gibbons, but I'm not sure if your angles follow the Law of Sines.

=)

Miss you and hope you ALL are well!
-Shannon

Ruth Veselka said...

They are so cute!! I showed the kids (students) and they oooo'd and aaaahh'd and said how much they miss you! Praying for your sleep :)!

Ruth Veselka